PureSCM offers expertise in all of the databases that back the tools and applications we support. We can provide assistance implementing off-shelf and customized reporting to unlock the valuable information contained in your organization's databases and provide historical, current and predictive views of business operations.
Business Objects is a platform that allows organizations to easily and intuitively retrieve business information from their data using easy-to-use query, reporting and analysis tools. Business Objects has a broad family of tools and applications to connect people and information across the network, regardless of the underlying data stores.
PureSCM can assist your organization with all your custom Business Object Universe development needs, including:
- Installing, configuring and activating Business Objects to log, find, open, view, and refresh reports
- Building and running queries to retrieve data through a universe, and assistance demonstrating the use of the drag-and-drop report manager to interactively create new reports.
- Setting up query conditions to limit the data returned from the underlying database.
- Building a single document that includes blocks of data from different data sources and different universes.
- Creating the different block formats to view reports in ways that are most appropriate to your data.
- Using the "slice and dice" feature to set variables and set alerts and group values in a report.
- Using the drill function to analyze your data.
- Formatting for printing, adding breaks to financial reports and tables and applying view/hide conditions
- Using the report map and applying advanced printing controls.
- Demonstration of Business Objects product line architecture and how the products are related.
- Allocating a Business Objects repository or multiple repositories while building a Business Objects solution.
- Understanding the client/server and distributed environments.
- Deployment scoping and hardware sizing to address sizing, scalability, configuration.
- Using access and security administrative tools for a safer system.
- Set up of a standard step-by-step guide deployment procedure to ensure successful deployments.
- Adding tables to the structure and demonstration of custom techniques for working with tables.
- Creating and testing classes and objects to organize the universe.
- Measuring objects and verify correct results in queries.
SCM Reporting Suite
SCM Reporting Suite is the only comprehensive tool that seamlessly reports on all activity recorded and stored in CA Software Change Manager (formerly known as Harvest). Reporting Suite combines data browsing and reporting functionality to allow organizations to retrieve, view, and manage all information stored within the SCM system. This tool provides a rich and intuitive interface that gives you an immediate picture of your SCM infrastructure, letting you monitor the activity of your entire development operation.