ITIL® V3 Foundation Certificate
This Foundation course is designed to enable delegates to understand the disciplines and processes that help service management staff to deliver and support quality products and services. During the course, delegates will gain knowledge of the internationally recognized best practice terminology, structure, basic concepts and the core principles of ITIL®V3 pracitices for Service Management.
This course would benefit:
- Individuals who require a basic understanding of the ITIL®V3 framework and how it may be used t enhance the quality of IT service management within an organization.
- IT professionals that are working within an organization that has adopted and adapted ITIL®V3 who need t be informed about and thereafter contribute to an ongoing service improvement programme.
- IT Service Providers
- IT Directors and Managers
- Business Managers
- Service Management Consultants and Contractors
- Business Process Owners
This is three day course leading to the ITIL®V3 Foundation examintion which takes place on the final day.
Delegates should have an understanding of service management, however knowledge of ITIL® is not required.
- Service Management as a practice – to define service and to comprehend and explain the concept of service management as a practice.
- The Service Lifecycle – to understand the service lifecycle and explain the objectives and business value for each phase of the lifecycle.
- Service Strategy – covers processes, functions, roles and models including: Service Portfolio Management, Financial Management (IT), Demand Management, Service Models, Service Owner.
- Service Design – covers processes, functions, roles and models including: Service Level Management, Availability Management, Capacity Management, IT Service Continuity Management, Security Management, Supplier Management, Design Manager, Service Level Manager.
- Service Transiton – covers processes, functions, roles and models including: Change Management, Release and Deployment Management, Service Asset and Configuration Management, Service “V” Model, Change Manager, Service Asset Manager.
- Service Operation – covers processes, functions, roles and models including: Incident Management, Problem Management, Event Management, Request Fullfillment, Access Management , Service Desk, IT Operations Management.
- Continual Service Improvement – covers processes, functions, roles and models including: The 7 step improvement process, Plan, Do, Check and Act, Continual Service Improvement Model, Process Owner.
Dates, Prices, Reservations and Information
Contact our training advisors at 250–881-7509